Ready To Join the IST Family?
I want to become a Twiga
Submit online application form
- The application form will introduce your family to admissions
- Once your application form has been submitted, application fee payment information will automatically be made available
- IST has a rolling admission throughout the school year. However, students applying for Grades 9-12 must enroll at the start of Semester 1 (August) or Semester 2 (January).
- For families wishing to join IST after the start of the school year (term 2,3 or 4) we may not be able to process the application until August if the Grade level is near capacity
Pay the non-refundable application Fee and other requirements
- Information regarding how to immediately pay your child’s non-refundable application fee will appear automatically following your application form submission.
- The date of your child’s application fee submission will be recorded as your child’s official date of application received.
- Complete all items on your child’s application checklist including the submission of any supplemental materials that may be requested
Complete the application for consideration
- A checklist regarding documents and information required to complete your child’s application will be automatically available following your application fee submission
- Only completed applications can be reviewed for admissions consideration
- Completing your child’s application as early as possible is likely to improve your child’s chance of admission